February 19-21, 2020
Leadership and Systems
- Strengthening leadership by creating equitable systems that support data driven decision making.
- Meeting the needs of all learners through vision setting, cultural & linguistic responsiveness, inclusive practices, and social emotional learning.
- Working in partnership to provide high quality instruction for each and every students, including individuals with more specialized learning needs; moving toward a universal system of teaching and learning.
- Engaging in a reflective model that includes data, stakeholders and a variety of methodologies to improve outcomes.
- Introducing, modeling, and sustaining a growth mindset around a process of improvement.
- Supporting a system of coaching and mentoring.
Future Ready Students
- Listening to student voices; empowering problem solvers and decision makers.
- Creating environments that are highly engaging, adaptable, technologically advanced and reflective.
- Supporting leaders to expand the vision of future ready classrooms and schools.
This history-making NASA rocket scientist demonstrates the power of curiosity and how cultivating zeal for exploration enhances teamwork, elevates leadership and positively impacts business outcomes.
Artists transform an empty canvas into a work of art through their skill, experience, inspiration and senses. David Garibaldi’s life and transition into a world-renowned performance painter is no different. His show Rhythm and Hue is a music and color experience. Large pop portraits explode together on stage in minutes to music. Paint, sound, and entertainment collide for an entertaining show that has brought people around the world to their feet.
Dr Jo Boaler is a Professor of Mathematics Education at Stanford University, and the co-founder of youcubed. She is also an analyst for PISA testing in the OECD, and author of the first MOOC on mathematics teaching and learning. Former roles have included being the Marie Curie Professor of Mathematics Education in England, a mathematics teacher in London comprehensive schools and a lecturer and researcher at King’s College, London.
Dr. Paul Bloomberg
Brad Weinstein & Nathan Maynard